Ulta Haulage ~Part 2



The second Ulta I visited was located right in my hometown. Woodbridge, VA. It's a pretty decent sized one that has a lot of product and it's not crammed into a little space. They also have a Benefit bar where you can test all their make up and a MUA actually assists you with everything. 


I picked up a pretty wide variety of things. I feel like a make up fiend. Just trying to get my daily fix. This will probably be the last Ulta or any beauty store I visit for a while.


The first thing I WANTED to buy was the Two Faced Naked Eye Palette, but my Ulta was sold out. I went with option #2 which was the Natural Eye Palette. I think I prefer this one better because I am very fond of neutrals. 




Color: Day (Heaven, Velvet Revolver, Sexspresso), Classic (Silk Teddy, Push-Up, Erotica), Fashion (Nude Beach, Honey Pot, Cocoa Puff)
Stila Garden Bliss All Over Shimmer Powder $28
The packaging for this is so pretty and we all know that I am a sucker for packaging. According to the website, each powder is created differently and unique to its own package. I'm excited to try this out! When I swatched it, the tiny little flowers were super pigmented too!


Benefit Full Finish Lipstick in Pinking of You $18
I needed another lipstick for my project so I just picked this one up. They didn't have any more of the nudes that I liked so I went with a pink! I'll save the swatch and pics for my project.


Japonesque Professional Parian Spirit Brush Cleaner $10.99
I have my Sephora brush cleaner, but I wanted something that would quickly spot clean my brushes between washes.


Ulta Super Blender Elliptical Sponge $4.99
I have the one by Sonia K, but I wanted to try a different brand to see if the texture was the same. I know it's not going to be exactly alike but I just wanted to try it out. In case you didn't know, these sponges are the knock offs to the REAL beauty blender sponge. It's available at Sephoras for around $30.


Butter London Nail Foundation Base Coat $18
I was totally sold on the idea of foundation for your nails. I don't literally mean foundation, but like a really smooth 'primer'. I used to have a lot of acrylics so my nails are very ridgey so I hope this helps.


Studio Gear Lipstick in $14.50
I've never tried anything from Studio Gear so I thought why not try a lipie product. It's my favorite place to start. I'll also save the swatches for the lipie project


Smashbox Lip Treatment SPF 15 $16
I have really chapped lips after I use certain lipsticks so I wanted a lip treatment for this. I used to use something by Chapstick called Overnight (I can't find it anywhere around me) and I've also tried the Neosporin overnight treatment. The Neosporin one made my lips even more chapped and then the consistency was really runny too.

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.