Sephora Haul Part 2

The second Sephora I visited was located in Fredricksburg, VA. I had a really great experience in this one. The sales ladies were super nice and didn't hover at all! They actually ignored me, which is what I prefer when I'm testing a bunch of make up and deciding on things. 

But they were super nice when I checked out and they tried their best to help me with everything. And the girl at the check out included free samples without me having to ask! WooHoo! I also got a free shipping code for something that wasn't in stock. Super nice!


Tweezerman travel nail file $5
I always manage to break my nails...well I don't 'break' them exactly. I wear a lot of polish and my nails peel after a while and I have a bad habit of picking them off. This nail file fits in your purse and the cover prevents the dust from getting everywhere too. Pretty handy.


Bare Escentuals i.d. on the spot eye make up remover $5
This is a staple in my purse and my travel make up bag! My eyeliner always manages to bleed even after I set it with a powder. This is perfect for touch ups. You just pop the top of the q tip and the liquid goes to the other end of the q tip and you touch up and go.


Smith's RoseBud Salve in a TUBE $5
This is a great way to carry the RoseBud Salve and I love that I don't have to dip my fingers into a pot. It a staple in any make up bag!


Hello Kitty Big Smile Gloss in Strawberry Gum $16
I absolutely love the Hello Kitty line from Sephora! This gloss is a pretty carnation pink with slight shimmers.


Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara in Black $10
I have a hard time lining my bottom lashes with my mascara wants. They're always too big. So at checkout they had these little tubes from Clinque. I picked up one of them and hopefully it works!



Benefit Ultra Shines Lip Shine in Spiked Punch $18
I've never owned anything lipwise by Benefit so I thought I would start off with a neutral pinky gloss.



Hourglass Mineral Primer Veil SPF 15
I wasn't sure if I was going to love this 100% so I bought a baby bottle of it. The rows and rows of travel sized things always get me when I'm about to check out. This little bottle was very pricey at $17 and it only has 0.33 oz. But it does have sunscreen and it's formulated without parabens, sulfates, synthetic fragrances, synthetic dyes, and phthalate. 

The full sized one is only 1 oz and at a whopping $52!


Free Samples
Boscia Oil Free Daily Hydration SPF 15
StriVectin-SD


The shampoo samples I actually had to ask for because I received an email about it. They didn't have them up at the register but the lady was kind enough to go to the back and bring me some.
Sample duo of the new Ojon damage reverse Restorative Shampoo and Conditioner


Sample duo of the new Ojon Color Sustain Color Revealing Shampoo and Conditioner

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.