oh Hautelook!

So I usually stock Hautelook to see if they're any cosmetic discounts and last week, it was Lorac products. I got on the website too late and a lot of things were sold out already. I didn't wanna hesitate so I bought a couple of things to try out. 




The first thing I bought was the On Screen Duo: Powder Highlighter and Creme Eyeshadow/Liner.  This is actually available on their website in a section called VIP Discount. Here's the link. These are on sale right now for only $2.00. When I bought the one off of Hautelook, the one on the Lorac website wasn't on sale yet.

The color I picked up was Champagne and Caviar.  



This is what the website says: This innovative, multi-functional eye shadow duo has everything you need to instantly create your own on or off-screen drama! In the swivel top compartment, an ultra-pearlized Powder Highlighter with soothing White Lily Extract allows for buildable coverage and an effervescent frost finish. In the lower compartment, an ultra-rich Cream Eye Shadow/Liner easily blends over the Powder Eye Highlighter for crease-proof, long-lasting color.


The next thing I picked up was a lip product. It's called their Lotsa Lips Plumping Lipgloss. I believe they discontinued it because it's not available anymore on their website. This was only $3.00. The color is called Cutie.



The color is a pretty peach witha little bit of reddish brown undertones. It has a slight vanilla candy smell to it and taste. It doesn't last very long, but it does get a little bit gritty bc of the sparkles in the gloss.



The last thing I bought was one of their eyeshadows. It's apart of their Baked Matte Satin Eyeshadow. I bought the color Posh. It's a very light color that I think I'll use as a highlighter.



This is what their website says: Easy to blend and easy to wear, LORAC’s Baked Matte Satin Eye Shadows are richly pigmented, long-wearing, and silky-smooth. Create countless award show looks with these concentrated, pure matte satin eye makeup shades that can be used wet or dry according to the intensity you desire.



0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.