Mini CVS Haulage

I wasn't going to purchase another nail polish, but I couldn't help myself when I walked past the display. In bright orange letters, it said "COLOR ME BRAZILIAN" and then it was love. I had to pick up at least one of these polishes to try. I got Braziliant, which is an outrageous, blazing Orange! I love bright oranges for my toes. They make them look so much tanner.




CVS is the only place around my area that carries Milani. I wish my local Target carried it, but that hasn't happened yet. I haven't been able to get my hands on the Baked Blushes either. I got 3 things from Milani to try.


The first thing I picked up was another nail polish from their Neon Collection. It was ANOTHER bright orange called "Awesome Orange." The bottle kinda reminds me of white out, very plastic looking.


Source: Kroniclesofakonader
I'm kinda obsessed with lipgloss and so I got one of the Milani 3D Glitzy lipglosses in Designer Label. It's a nude peach with pink and gold sparkles. They're super moisturizing and makes your lips look really good. I wanted to get the one that Saaamage recommended, called "Putting On the Glitz" but they didn't carry any of the regular lipglosses. According to this blog, Designer Label is a DUPE for MAC's Bare Necessity Dazzleglass. It's actually pretty awesome!


Source: Vampy Varnish


I also saw some of the Milani Baked Eyeshadow Metallic collection. It features shadows that can be used wet or dry. Instantly I was intrigued. I wanted to get black or brown, but it's spring so I picked up a color called Pink Twice. It was really pretty bright pink. It was a bit pricey for $7.49, but it's super pigmented and very versatile. 




Milani Baked Eyeshadow Dry/Wet (Source)


The last thing I picked up was from Revlon's limited edition collection. It's their Super Lustrous Lip Balm with SPF 15. I got the color Peach Crystal. I hate lip balms that are in jars just because I always get more underneath my nails then on my lips. BUT I found these amazing makeup spatulas at Sallys that help out with that!



1 comments:

Renée said...
May 4, 2011 at 7:25 AM

love the color of the nailpolish!

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.