May 2011 Birchbox!!

WooHoo! I loved coming home from work to my BIRCHBOX! This is my second one from them and I am super excited to try everything!








So here's what I got:
Jouer Moisturizing Lip Gloss in Glisten





Ahava Purifying Mud Mask


Kerastase Bain Chroma Riche Shampoo

This smells AMAZING. I wish I could bottle it in a perfume.


Archipelago Pomegranate Soap
I'm not really a big soap user, just because I find it too drying, but the smell of this soap is yummy! It reminds me of berries.


Jouer Luminizing Moisture Tint in Golden & Bronzed

Tiny Prints Card



I saw on a couple of blogs and youtube videos that Birchbox did include full-sized Stila eyeshadows, but unfortunately I did not get one. I also saw a bunch of different Jouer lip products an Ahava products. Below are a couple of other blogger's Birchboxes, just so you can see the different products they handed out this month.
Source
Source

2 comments:

Katie Abshier said...
May 12, 2011 at 10:57 AM

I think I might need to start getting the birch box because everyone I know is getting them and loving them.

adthenshesmiled said...
May 12, 2011 at 3:22 PM

you def should! it's a nice surprise at the beginning of the month and there is always at least one thing i love!

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.