A Lipie A Day: A Lip Journey

I've decided to embark upon a lip product journey, more specifically LIPSTICK!! I mean how many of use really use ALL of the lip glosses and lipsticks that we buy religiously!? I know I like to buy them like a fiend BUT I don't actually use everyone that I buy. For the next 30 days, I'm going to use a different lipstick everyday! 




I'm going to try to use many brands and colors and if I forget to take a picture of the actual lipstick, I'll do some swatches on my hand. I'll also give a mini review on what I think about each one! It'll be a really neat project! Anyone else wanna join in!? I'll be more than happy to link some of you guys in posts!


I'll list all the lipsticks I plan on using (maybe not in that specific order) so enjoy my adventures as a lippie fiend!




#1 - GIVENCHY - Rouge Interdit  in 06 Precious Rose
#2 - MAYBELLINE - Color Sensational Lipcolor in Coral Gleam (730)
#3 - MAYBELLINE - Color Sensational Pearl in Pink Sand (005)
#4 - MAC - Viva GaGa Glam 2 Lipstick 
#5 - URBAN DECAY - Lipstick in Rush
#6 - L'OREAL - Color Riche in Color of Hope (531)




#7 - ELF - Mineral Lipstick in Party Pink
#8 - RIMMEL - Moisture Renew w/SPF 18 in Dreamy (140)
#9 - RIMMEL - Lasting Finish Intense Wear in Airy Fairy (070)
#10 - BARE ESCENTUALS - Bareminerals 100% Naural Lipcolor in Amaretto
#11 - BARE ESCENTUALS - Bareminerals 100% Naural Lipcolor in Belini
#12 - REVLON - Super Lustrous Lipstick in Pearl (413)




#13 - REVLON - Color Burst in Soft Nude (070)
#14 - REVLON - Color Burst in Ruby (085)

#15 - VS - Love Me Wild LE Perfect Lipstick in Heartbeat
#16 - VS - Love Me Wild LE Perfect Lipstick in Instinct
#17 - WET N WILD - Mega Last Lipcolor in Pink Suga' (900B)
#18 - WET N WILD - Mega Last Lipcolor in Just Peachy (903C)



#19 - WET N WILD - Mega Last Lipcolor in Smokin' Hot Pink (905D)
#20 - COVERGIRL - Lip Perfection in 255 Delish Regal
#21 - NYX Lip Smacking Fun Colors -Rose Bud (641) 
#22 - NYX Lip Smacking Fun Colors -Milan (621)
#23 - NYX Lip Smacking Fun Colors - B52 (565)



#24 - Tarina Tarantino Conditioning Lip Sheen - Leatherette
#25 - Benefit Full Finish Lipstick - Pinking of You
#26 - Studio Gear Lipstick - Divine
#27 - Maybelline Color Sensational Lip Color - Coral Lustre (840) LE
#28 - Maybelline Color Sensational Lip Color - Bronze Gleam (750)
#29 - Maybelline Color Sensational Lip Color - My Mahogany (255)
#30 - NYX Black Label Lipstick - Heiress (115)

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.