Cherry Culture, NYX Haul!

I couldn't resist the 50% off sale at Cherry Culture and I ended up buying 11 items. The final price with shipping was $33.95. I just purchased a bunch of things that people have been raving about, a couple of impulse products, and a bunch of other things to try.






NYX Girls Round Lip Gloss - Baby Pink
NYX Girls Round Lip Gloss - Kiss
NYX Girls Round Lip Gloss - Pinky Natural






NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil - Milk
This has been raved about on a ton of blogs. A lot of bloggers use it as a base before applying their eyeshadow.





NYX Eyeshadow Trio - In the Woods
I'm a sucker for neutrals for I had to pick up these palettes.
In the Woods



NYX Eyeshadow Trio - Guru


NYX Long Lip Pencil - Natural
I wear a lot of lipstick so I thought I would buy a lip pencil to keep them from feathering and bleeding.




NYX Lip Lacquer Pot - Coffee Run


NYX Concealer Jar - Beige
NYX Concealer Jar - Medium




NYX Black Label Lipstick - Heiress



Free with every order. It's a bubble gum flavored lip balm.


1 comments:

Jessy said...
May 8, 2011 at 11:22 PM

omg i bought so much from their sales too~~~lol great swatches

btw im holding a giveaway, if yo uare feeling lucky come by and sign up

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.