April Favorites 2011!

Wow I can't believe that it's already the end of April and it's May. My rent is due and I am moving out in a month. April was a big make-up haul month. I loved a lot of things that I tried and I hated a lot of things. But these are my favs! Enjoy!


Kiss Me Heroine Make Volume & Curl Mascara
I love this mascara! It actually hold my curl all day and it's super waterproof. I cried with this mascara on and it still didn't budge. It is a pain in the butt trying to take off. I have to really work at it with my Neutrogena wipes.


Revlon PhotoReady Foundation 
I have had this foundation for a long time. Basically since it came out last year? I refell back in love with it. It's so easily to apply and the coverage is great. I use this everyday and usually more than my MAC foundations. I don't recommend wearing this for flash photos at night just bc a couple of times it's given a white overcast.


Forever 21 Nail Polish in Taupe
I was totally blown away by the quality of this nail polish. For only $2.80, it was a steal. The brush is skinnier than other brushes so it makes it easier to apply and control. The polish lasts a long time with the right top coat.


ELF Studio Conditioning Lip Balm in Peaceful Pink
I didn't expect the quality of this balm to be so great. The pigment is beautiful and it actually does what it says. I like to wear it under gloss or underneath my lipstick. It gives it a smoother surface to apply. It also has SPF15 so that's a plus.


Cyber Colors Gel Liner in Black
I love the consistency of this eye liner. It doesn't last a very long time, but the dry time of this is amazing. It dries right away and doesn't budge. I've tried a lot of gel liners and most of them travel up my eyelid and doesn't dry fast enough. The little brush it comes with is also the perfect size for my upper lash line.

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.