ALAD Day 3: NYX Black Label Lipstick in Heiress

I have to say that I am highly impressed with NYX's lines of lip products. They have rarely let me down. Heiress is a beautiful color, that's virtually flattering on every skin tone. It's a neutral pinky color with no shimmers or sparkles.


The case is square and the base is transparent with the colour in there so you don’t have to open it up every time to check for color. The cap has black patterns embossed on it. There are 144 colors available, which means that you can wear one color a day for the next 5 months! 





I love the texture of this lipstick. It feels so creamy and smooth and it definitely feels more expensive than it is.


These lipsticks are super moisturizing and I barely needed any lip balm underneath. I also find that after a few minutes, the color sets really nicely and loses a bit of their sheen while still remaining soft and moisturizing.






The lipies have a slight grape, fruity smell to them. I don't mind it because I prefer it to the tasteless round lipsticks.




KEY NOTES:
Pigmentation: Super pigmented. One coat is enough
Long-lasting? Average about 3 hrs, non-exsistant with food and drinking
Finish: A creamy finish without being matte
Texture: Creamy, moisturizing, and smooth
Scent: A grape, fruity smell
Taste: No tatse
Packaging: Average. Plastic with embossed designs, I like being able to see the color at the bottom of the tube, makes it easier to find
Cost: $7.50 (sometimes on sale)
Overall: I love this lipstick more than my round NYX ones. It's super moisturizing and super pigmented. I love the way this lipstick settles as well. It has a slight seen to it that accentuates your lips.




    Pros
  • Flattering color for most skin types
  • Creamy texture
  • Grape smell
  • Super moisturizing
  • No taste
  • Shade selection
    Cons
  • Kinda pricey for 'drugstore'
  • Not available everywhere
  • Packaging can look cheap
  • No color swatches online

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.