ALAD Day 12: VS Love Me Wild Perfect Lipstick in Instinct


So I just did the review for the other VS Love Me Wild lipstick. Everything is still the same, but this is just a different color choice. 


Source
Because this is limited edition line, the lipstick cost $2 more than their regular Perfect Lipstick line. I didn't really care because I needed to use my $10 rewards card, so in actuality I only paid $4 for it.





There are 4 shades in total, Pulse (bright pink), Instinct (champagne-y nude), Heartbeat (bright fuschia), and Heated (peachy coral). ..well according to the VS website. I think they switched Heartbeat and Heated. 




This is the second lipstick I bought from the Love Me Wild line. The color is called Instinct. It is a pretty nude color. Victoria's Secret claims that this is a rich, creamy formula that drenches your lips in full-coverage color and sheen.






Instinct on other lips!


Source

Source
KEY NOTES:
Pigmentation: Buildable color; lots of pigmentation with 1 swipe
Long-lasting? About 2 hours with no food or drink
Finish: Creamy (slight gloss and shimmer)
Texture: Smooth and moisturizing
Scent: Slight vanilla scent
Taste: No taste
Packaging: Gold with VS logo and zebra print on the outside/inside
Cost: $14 (bc it's LE, regularly it's $12)
Overall: I really enjoy this lipsticks and I love the packaging. I was pleasantly surprised at the creaminess of the lipstick. It feels like I'm wearing a gloss instead of a lipstick. I still always apply balm underneath but thats just habit. 

    Pros
  • Smooth
  • Moisturizing
  • Cute Packaging
  • Color choices
    Cons
  • Price
  • Pigmentation, but buildable color
  • Packaging is lightweight (would not withstand a drop)


0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.