ALAD Day 11: VS Love Me Wild Perfect Lipstick in Heartbeat

I have never really tried VS make up before and I was honestly quite intrigued. I saw this new 'LoveMe Wild' collection online and I drove to the store to swatch them. My local VS didn't have the make up line, so I had to drive about 45 mins away to Roanoke to pick this up. I ended up with 2 different shades. 


The first shade I bought was Heartbeat. I had a VS reward card for this month and I ended up only paying $4 for the lipstick. The color is a peachy pink, sometimes a little bit on the coral side. It depend on how you build the color.


The texture of these lipsticks is very creamy and they apply on super smooth! Their staying power isn't the best but I don't mind reapplying. The color in the tube is more pigmented than the lipstick when it's on your lips. But for darker color, you just have to swipe a few more coats of it

The packaging can be seen as either really cute or super cheezy and cheap. I like it, but that's because I think it's gaudy chic. It has the VS logo on the outside in hot pink. The tube is gold with a zebra print on it. The inside also sports the same design. The weight of the lipstick is not very heavy so I don't think this would survive a fall.



Shade on other blogger's lips

Source: Luuux
2 Layers Source: Luuux
KEY NOTES:
Pigmentation: Buildable color; lots of pigmentation with 1 swipe
Long-lasting? About 2 hours with no food or drink
Finish: Creamy (slight gloss)
Texture: Smooth and moisturizing
Scent: Slight vanilla scent
Taste: No taste
Packaging: Gold with VS logo and zebra print on the outside/inside
Cost: $14 (bc it's LE, regularly it's $12)
Overall: I really enjoy this lipsticks and I love the packaging. I was pleasantly surprised at the creaminess of the lipstick. It feels like I'm wearing a gloss instead of a lipstick. I still always apply balm underneath but thats just habit. 

    Pros
  • Smooth
  • Moisturizing
  • Cute Packaging
  • Color choices
    Cons
  • Price
  • Pigmentation, but buildable color
  • Packaging is lightweight (would not withstand a drop)

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.