1 Day Vacay trip to NOVA!

So I normally don't just travel home for 1 day, it's a big pain in the butt and it's a 8 hour round trip drive. This weekend, two of my best friends had events going on and so a couple of friends and I carpooled home. We drove 4 hours to my house then traveled to Manassas, VA to go to a grad party. Then from there we went to Reston, VA to go to a birthday bar crawl. It was a really eventful 12 hrs.


The next day, we went to Tysons Corner VA. If anyone is from VA they know that this is one of the nicest malls to go to and it's apart of the Galleria chains. I did a little shopping, ate lunch and then traveled the 4 hours back to school so I could go to work. It was crazy!


The first stop I made was most certainly into Sephora. My friend had to replenish her foundation and I needed mascara anyways. I controlled myself this time and only bought 3 things. I got 2 lipies and 1 mascara.




Everyone has been raving about the Dior Show Mascara and I just had to try it. I got it in black.





The last 2 things I got were of course lip glosses! I bought one from the Hello Kitty line and one from Sephora's line. 


This is the Hello Kitty Big Smile Gloss. I got it in the color Lollipop. It's a hot pink.




The head to the lip gloss is very unique. It's like a rubber piece with holes. I don't think I've ever had a lip gloss like that before.




The second gloss I got was by Sephora. It's their Necter Shine Hydrating Care Gloss. It was on sale for $4 and it has a brush applicator. 





I also stopped by Urban Outfitters and looked around. Their clothes isn't really style, but I LOVE their accessories. I ended up buying the cutest keychain. It was on sale for $2.99. It's a piece of sushi!




There was a random discount hair product store. It sold everything from Dermalogica to name brand shampoos and conditioners. I didn't buy any of that but I did buy something from Joico. It's their Sweet Pomegranate Hydrating Body Cleanser. It smells amazing!




I had completely forgotten that the mall had a Lush and you know I had to stop. The store isn't really a store but more of a store front. It has everything you can imagine but you can't really walk around in there. I wanted to try out their face bar soaps so I asked the girl for the smallest size I could buy, and she was super nice and gave me a sample of each. She says the little bar should last me a couple of weeks.




What I really wanted to try was the Coalface Cleanser. The lady told me that it was usually for people with oily skin and acne and she told me if my skin wasn't like that it would be drying. You can purchase it here!





Then she recommended I try Fresh Pharmacy. I liked the smell of it a lot. It was very herbaly and smelled like grass. You can buy it here!



0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.