Uggh waiting for chipotle turns into make up haul

So I was waiting around patiently waiting for my Chipotle to be ready and I decided to stop into my local Walgreens and Sally's. Yea it's an excuse to buy stuff, I accept it.


I was walking around the make up section and I didn't really need anything from the drugstore, but I did find a couple of things that i've been meaning to try.

I bought another tube of my favorite mask right now, Queen Helene's Mint Julep ($3.99). I don't use this make daily, but I do use it when I feel like my skin needs a little pick me up. The consistancy is the mask is like a toothpaste, so it's super thick. You rub it in and wait til it dries and then wash it off with a sponge or cloth. A lot of people claim that the mask breaks them out, but I find that the mask dries my oily zones.

I am also a sucker for  lip products, so I picked up Burt Bees Tinted Lip Balm in Pink Blossom ($7) and Nivea Kiss of Milk and Honey ($3). I've used Nivea Kiss line before and I absolutely love the Kiss of Moisture. I use it before I apply my lipstick and it makes everything so smooth. The one Kiss product I absolutely hated was the Kiss of Shimmer. It has the worst consistency and made my lips look like I had chalk on it. I threw it out after a few uses. I just couldn't get the formula to work for my lips.

I also picked up 2 Wet n Wild produts. They were having a 69 cent sale. I got the eyebrow pencil in dark brown and a nail polish from their Wild Shine collection in Blazed.


I also picked up 2 nail polishes from Sinful Colors ($1.99). One is from their summer collection and it's called sandal and the other one is cream pink.


I also made a quick stop into Sallys and I was hoping that they had some of the shatter or crackle nail polishes, but sadly they were out so I picked up some rice powder in warm beige by Palladio and spatulas. I hate some of the make up packaging because my nails are so long that the product always gets stuck underneath my nails. This is a great tool and super sanitary to use for jars.

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.