TJ Maxxinsta!

So once again I have another TJ Maxx haul. It's a little bit of beauty and a little bit of fashion. Enjoy! 

The first purchase is a set (comes separately but I bought both) from GlowFusion. It's the GlowFusion Micro-Nutrient Face and Body Natural Protein Tan. It's a Sunless Self-Tanner (Retails for $58; TJ Maxx price $16.99).  I didn't notice when I bought the tanner, but apparently it comes in 2 different colors. I accidentally picked up the light one instead of the medium one. I'm already pretty dark so I don't know if this will make a difference. The package says: "Micro-nutrient face and body natural protein self-tanner. GlowFusion Natural Protein Tan will not streak, stain or leave any odor or greasy residue. Darkens subtly and gradually and will last up to two weeks without fading. GlowFusion Micro-Nutrient Natural Protein Tan is good for all skin types and is available in two formulas - light and medium."

I also bought the GlowFusion Micro-Nutrient Face and Body Natural Protein Tan Enhancing Emulsion (Retails for $40; TJ Maxx price $14.99). This is just the lotion that goes with the sunless tanner. It's supposed to extend your tan for up to 2 weeks after application.This is what the packaging says: "Use GlowFusion Micro-Nutrient Tan Enhaning Emulsion with all GlowFusion self-tanning products to enhance and extend your long-lasting sexy glow."

The next thing I bought was the GlowFusion Micro-Tech Intuitive Active Bronzer (Retails for $39, TJ Maxx price: $14.99). I bought this bronzer in Luminous, but it comes in 3 different colors: Golden, Luminous, Sunshine. This is what it is supposed to do: "This featherweight pressed bronzer creates a gorgeous glow while softly restoring your youthful lit-from-within radiance. Invisiskin® delivers additional antioxidant botanicals including rice bran and honey extract into the skin and keeps skin hydrated and protected for up to 24 hours, while a soft focus effect imparts a creamy texture and diffuses light to soften imperfections. It targets the expression lines while inhibiting muscle contractions to reduce fine lines and wrinkles, and rejuvenates your youthful radiance while protecting your skin from free radicals that expedite premature aging."



All these GlowFusion products are available from Sephora.com or their website here.


I also picked up a makeup brush by Barbara Hofmann. I've never heard of the brand before but I really liked the look of the brush. It's a large eyeshadow brush made with crystallized sworovski elements. There are 3 gems going down the center. I believe these are made in Germany.





Last beauty product I picked up was a Juicy Couture Bath and Body Sugar Scrub. It's from their Couture Couture line. The scrub actually smells a lot better than the perfume, it's a lot less flowery and very mild. The scrub was a deal at $9.99, it retails for $45 at Sephora. They also had the Dusting Powder for $9.99 as well. I didn't get it bc I didn't know when I would actually use it. It retails for $55.



My favorite thing to look through is the handbag the clearance sections at TJ Maxx and I found this amazing deal on the BCBGeneration elderberry tweed trim hobo bag. It's a large gray tote with chainlink and studded detailing on the front. It also has straps to wear on your shoulders or as a cross body bag.  The best part, I only paid $22 for it!! It was originally $50 and I'm pretty sure the the retail price is around $118.


0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.