Thunderstorm purchases!

So I took a trip to wally world to get groceries and a couple of essentials, when some how it turned into a haul. I went down the make up isle and went a little crazy. Sorry guys, i'm trying to do better about buying so many random things. Also sorry for all the linked pics, I just got my nails done and there was no daylight left, so I borrowed some pics.

  • Organix Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo/Conditioner $6 each 
  • Neutrogena Make up Remover Cleansing Towellettes - Hydrating $6.49 
  • Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Coral Reef and Pink Pursuit. Pink Pursuit is a nice pink color with silver sparkles. Coral Reef is a good coraly peach color with no sparkles. It's a cream finish.  $6 each


 
  • Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in Coral Lustre. I think this is from their limited edition line bc I can't seem to find a swatch of it anywhere. $6 
  • Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in Dreamy. It's a salmon nude pink color. It applies very sheer, but it gives your lips a frosted, shimmery look. $5.50
(Source: Metallicpink)
  • Maybelline The Falsies Volume Express Mascara $6 I've heard mixed reviews on this. I used it today, but i'm not sure i'm in love with it either. It makes your lashes super dark and dramatic looking, but it doesn't do much for the length.



  • Hard Candy Blush Crush Baked Blush in Living Doll $7


  • Hard Candy Blush Crush Baked Blush in Honeymoon $7
(Source: BeautyGala)

  • Hard Candy Fox in a Box Blush in Truth or Dare. This was the very last on on the shelf and it was burried underneath something too. I was super excited to try this bc they're supposed to be a dupe for Benefit's.
(Source: Vampyvarnish)
  • Hard Candy Bronzer in Tropics $7 I was gonna try this color as a contour. I'm still very new at it so it doesn't look quite right.
  • Essie polish in Merino Cool $7.75 I think Essie is rapidly replacing my favorite OPI polishes. They just apply so smooth and the color lasts!

While I was at the wally world, there is a TJ Maxx next door and I really wanted to check out what type of beauty items they had.


I ended up picking up 2 sunless tanning products. I've seen these previously reviewed on youtube and I've also seen these at Sephora.com so I decided to give it a try. The brand is called Sun Labs and I got one for the body (dark) and one for the face (medium). I really need to stop going to the tanning beds, so I thought this was the next best thing.

*edit* I actually used this today and the color isn't as dark and scary as in the bottle. Don't get me wrong, I look very Brazilian tan, but it's not as dark as I thought I would be.  I also used the face product and it's not bad. It didn't break me out and even after a few hrs, I'm not greasy, it just feels like I have a heavy moisturizer on my face.

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.