- Organix Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo/Conditioner $6 each
- Neutrogena Make up Remover Cleansing Towellettes - Hydrating $6.49
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Coral Reef and Pink Pursuit. Pink Pursuit is a nice pink color with silver sparkles. Coral Reef is a good coraly peach color with no sparkles. It's a cream finish. $6 each
- Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in Coral Lustre. I think this is from their limited edition line bc I can't seem to find a swatch of it anywhere. $6
- Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in Dreamy. It's a salmon nude pink color. It applies very sheer, but it gives your lips a frosted, shimmery look. $5.50
- Maybelline The Falsies Volume Express Mascara $6 I've heard mixed reviews on this. I used it today, but i'm not sure i'm in love with it either. It makes your lashes super dark and dramatic looking, but it doesn't do much for the length.
- Hard Candy Blush Crush Baked Blush in Living Doll $7
- Hard Candy Blush Crush Baked Blush in Honeymoon $7
- Hard Candy Fox in a Box Blush in Truth or Dare. This was the very last on on the shelf and it was burried underneath something too. I was super excited to try this bc they're supposed to be a dupe for Benefit's.
- Hard Candy Bronzer in Tropics $7 I was gonna try this color as a contour. I'm still very new at it so it doesn't look quite right.
- Essie polish in Merino Cool $7.75 I think Essie is rapidly replacing my favorite OPI polishes. They just apply so smooth and the color lasts!
(Source: Cosmetic Cupcake)
While I was at the wally world, there is a TJ Maxx next door and I really wanted to check out what type of beauty items they had.
I ended up picking up 2 sunless tanning products. I've seen these previously reviewed on youtube and I've also seen these at Sephora.com so I decided to give it a try. The brand is called Sun Labs and I got one for the body (dark) and one for the face (medium). I really need to stop going to the tanning beds, so I thought this was the next best thing.
*edit* I actually used this today and the color isn't as dark and scary as in the bottle. Don't get me wrong, I look very Brazilian tan, but it's not as dark as I thought I would be. I also used the face product and it's not bad. It didn't break me out and even after a few hrs, I'm not greasy, it just feels like I have a heavy moisturizer on my face.