SLEEK Storm Palette! My First One!!

 
I have seen these all over blogspot and everyone always raves about these Sleek palettes, so I had to get my hands on one. They're only available online and in the UK. They're basically considered a drugstore item over there.

I actually bought mine on Ebay for $14 shipped, so it was super affordable. It arrived in about a week and I'm so excited to try it out! I got the Storm Palette.


The palette consists of 9 metallic frost shades and 3 matte shades. I love the variety of colors and pigmentation, but warning the shadows are a bit chalky. There is quite a bit of fall out, so I would recommend using a tissue underneath your eye. The size of each shadow is about a quarter, which is average.

Source: Saaammage

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.