Rite Aid Haul!

So I FINALLY visited my local Rite Aid and found a couple of things that I've been meaning to pick up. Plus they were having a 40% off sale for all Wet & Wild so you know I had to buy some of their amazing eyeshadow palettes. They also had a couple of 75% off sale items left too so I picked up a couple of those. I always miss out on the amazing make up sales around here.



Wet & Wild "Greed" Palette $2.99 (I didn't swatch this because a lot of ppl have already done that so I'm gonna use a reference picture.)

(Source: NessasaryMakeup)

Wet & Wild "Vanity" Palette $2.99 (A lot of ppl have already swatched this on their blog so I'll use a reference picture as well)

(Source: NessasaryMakeup)

Wet & Wild "Spoiled Brat" Icon Trio Palette $1.79
It features a metallic silver, matte black with silver glitter and fuchsia pink. This palette is from their spring 2011 line.

Wet & Wild "I'm Getting Sunburned" Icon Trio Palette $1.79
It is a somewhat neutral palette featuring a shimmery candy colored pink, deep chocolate/bronze with bronze glitter and warm copper gold with gold glitter. This palette is from their spring 2011 line as well.



Wet & Wild "Walking on Eggshells" Icon Trio Palette $1.79
I love this palette just because of all the neutrals. I heard that this palette is a dupe of some of MACs shadows. It features a shimmery golden highlight color, milk chocolate brown crease color, and a pinky neutral for the eyelid. The browbone shade reminds me of MACs Nylon and the crease color is almost a dead match for MACs Mulch!



Wet & Wild "Pearlescent Pink" Color Icon Blusher $1.79
It looks like a warm peachy pink with gold shimmers, but it's more pink once you apply it on your face.





Wet & Wild "Poppy Glaze"Glassy Gloss Lip Gel $0.74


Wet & Wild "City Light" I-Sparkle Eyshadow Palette $1.24
This was one of the 75% off items. I mean for a dollar I thought what the hec and I went for it. There are 4 colors in the palette. The color is the flower is a wearable green/blue, the other colors are pretty neutral, but I absolutely love the color in the corner flower. It's a nice smokey shade.


Wet & Wild "Taupe" Kohl Brow - Eyeliner Pencil $0.59
Wet & Wild "Silver Blue" Eyeliner $0.24
This was also one of the 75% off items. It was actually pretty creamy when I swatched it on my hand. I thought it was gonna be stiff like the other eyebrow pencils.


Essie Nailcolor in "Tart Deco" from the Essie Art of Spring 2010 Collection

 (Source: Chicprofile)

Borghese Rapido Nailcolor in "Incantato Purple"


1 comments:

G A B Y said...
April 11, 2011 at 8:12 PM

I have the Vanity palette and love it, so pretty!

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.