OOTD: Running errands!

It finally stopped rainning here!! I'm super excited so I thought I would wear something springy and go do some errands. Sorry, the picture makes me look like a GIANT!! I swear I'm only 5'1 and the camera was just tilted at a weird angle!


This is the dress I got the other day that you can wear as a skirt or a dress. I wore it like a maxi dress today. It looks weirdly cropped/short because I folded the band around my top longer so that it looks like I have a top on instead of a one piece.


I'm trying to put together chic outfits "for less" I guess you could say bc after all I'm a broke college student. Minus the handbag, this outfit was quite affordable.

Sorry for the messy room as well!!
 Dress: Roxy dress from Ross $7.99
Shoes: Wedges from Target $6.50
Belt: Forever21 $3.50
Handbag: LV Speedy 25 Gift

I got these on clearance from Target last spring. I love the neutral color!
Face: Revlon PhotoReady in Golden Beige
Eyes: Wet & Wild "Walking on Eggshells" palette
Powder: Rock & Republic Pressed powder in Cashmiere
Blush: Hard Candy in Pinup
Mascara: Maybelline Falsies
Eyebrows: Rimmel in Taupe
Lips: Carmex

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.