My first MAC products!

I know. I know. I must live under a hole right?! I finally went and picked up 2 MAC products that I wanted to try. I went totally unprepared though because I wanted a blush, but completely forgot what color I wanted.




We don't have the MAC store like back home. It was just a MAC counter in Macy's and it was so SMALL! I almost missed it when I walked by!


First thing I picked up was the Viva Glam GaGa Lipstick in Nude. I wanted to pick up more, but I wasn't sure if my lips would have a reaction to it. I can always order more. I immediately left the store and put it on! LOVE!!





The next thing I got was a blush in Desert Rose. I love the texture and the color of the blush. It's a little darker than I thought it would be and a richer color, but it's so beautiful!



Source: Wiseshe

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.