Luxury Trimmings making a comeback!?

So I've noted that a lot of trends are making a come back, more specifically I'm talking about fringes and tassels! No longer are they just or your furniture and curtains, but models are parading down the runway, wearing it proudly.

Source
Shoes, dresses, belts, hats! You name it, these fringes are taking over! Even UGGs have taken a note out of the trends and added fringes to their line.


Let's not forget about the tassels and ropes. I usually only wear these on my espidrilles or wedges but models are wearing it everywhere! Check out Gucci below!


Any ladies out there gonna embrace these trends? I think I might just stick to leaving the tassels and fringes on my furniture lol

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.