Hautelook Haul ~ Pic heavy!

I've become quite attached to HauteLook. I check it daily hoping to get to good deals before anyone else. Sometimes I'm too late, but other times, I feel like I've found treasure.


So I placed 2 different orders with the website from 3 different brands. The way their shipping works is that each brand you purchase from ships in its own box. I got 2 package on Monday and my last package is supposed to be here on Thursday. It was kind of fun having a week of packages but at the same time, it was such a waste of materials to ship them all like this! My UPS man prob thinks I'm a shopaholic!


This is my first order ...




Pop! Beauty Pretty Puzzle No. 1 Smoked Out Silver.







Here are some swatches of the 3 different quads. There aren't shadow names on the case, but you can see which shadows are which. Some of them have a very matte finish, but some have a very glittery finish. The eyeshadow is kind of powdery, but just slightly and they blend well.









Pop! Beauty Eye Shadow Brush. I didn't realize it was this small or else I would have purchased something else. I guess for $3 it wasn't bad.



This is my second order ...

They had a Rock & Republic sale. I only picked up 2 items that interested me. I wanted to try the blushes out, but they didn't have any and the eyeshadow colors didn't interest me either.

Rock & Republic Exhibition Pressed Powder in Cashmere

  • Silky smooth texture
  • Fine jet-milled powder
  • Contains Vitamin E to restore the skins balance
  • Oil absorbing
  • Provides sheer to medium coverage

Rock & Republic Lip Gloss in Muse

1 comments:

Katie Abshier said...
April 7, 2011 at 9:28 AM

oooh the pink quad looks pretty!

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.