Drugstore Haulage!

So I had the opportunity to read a TON of blogs this weekend and I made a list of things I really wanted to try. I ended up picking up a bunch of stuff up before work. I'm super excited to try everything, but the one thing that I really wanted to try (Hard Candy Glamoflauge Concealer), they didn't have at my Wal-Mart.


Hard♥Candy Products 
I remember when I first discovered Hard Candy products in Wal-Mart, with the bright tacky packaging. I was pretty excited because I knew that it used to be high end and only available at Sephora. I thought that Wal-Mart had created a cheap knock off and I turned my nose up at the idea. Now that I've read a lot of blogs, I'm actually impressed with a lot of the products and I'm constantly trying new ones from them!
 

Undercover Agent Undereye Brightener and Concealer Duo $6


Welcome Matte Translucent Powder $8


Blush Crush Baked Blush in PinUp $7

Physicians Formula
Happy Booster Glow and Mood Boosting Blush in Natural $11.99

Healthy Wear Tinted Moisturizer in Natural Tan $14.99 

MASCARAS!!
Please don't judge how many different mascaras I bought. I looked yesterday and I discovered that I only own a few drugstore ones, so I wanted to try as many as I can! I also picked up a HardCandy Ginormous Volumizing Mascara, that's not pictured below but I do have a picture of the brush.


Cover Girl Last Blast Lengthening Mascara $8.99

Maybelline Volume Express One by One Mascara $7.99

L'oreal Voluminous Mascara $6.99

HardCandy Ginormous Volumizing Mascara $7
Lipglosses!!
I may or maynot have an addiction to lip products. I feel like lipsticks and lipglosses just complete any look.

Rimmel Moisture Renew Cream Lipgloss in Pink Benefit $5.99
Rimmel Moisture Renew Cream Lipgloss in Pink Remedy $5.99
Revlon Color Burst Lip Gloss in Sunset Peach $7.49


Revlon Scented Nail Polish in Raspberry Rapture $4.99
I forgot to take a picture of this, sorry!

Crest Professional Effects White Strips $49.99
I find that I am addicted to teeth whitening products! I can't help it. I've always used the smaller boxes of strips but  I felt like i needed something stronger. I also have pretty sensitive teeth, so these strips if used too often do bother my teeth.

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.