Christmas came early! WooHoooo!

Sephora

So the other day Sephora had a free shipping code along with their promotion of 5 free samples instead of 3. I ended up placing 2 different orders so I could get more samples. They both came within 3 days and I was pretty happy with my purchase.  

This is my first order. 


It was for the Smashbox High Lights Creamy Cheek Color in Golden Blossom. It was one of their weekly specials and cost only $7. So I got that, free shipping, and 5 samples.

The pink is  a neutral rosy color and the other side is a neutral champagne color. It's very sheer and blendable. I didn't expect this product to be so big, but it's a full sized product.


The second purchase I made from Sephora was for the Benefit Stay Put Set. It only cost $10 and it's a great way to try out a couple of the Benefit products.

 
It came with a sample of the Stay Don't Stray primer for concealers and eyeshadows, Erase Paste in medium, and Creaseless Cream Eyeshadow in R.S.V.P. I already own the bigger version of the Erase Paste and I love it a lot, so the little one is probably going into my purse. 



I also redeemed my 100 points perk which was a 1 oz sample of DDF Ultra Lite Moisturizing Dew. It was actually a good sized sample because the one you purchase from Sephora here cost $38 and it's only 1.67 oz. So I got a 1 oz. sample for free!


American Eagle

So American Eagle was having an online sale with free shipping last weekend. I can't help it. I'm a sucker for sales and free shipping. So I ordered a couple of things. I also used Ebates.com for cash back so I saved an additional $2 or something like that. It might not seem like a lot right now, but with all the online shopping I do, it adds up.

This is the AE Tiered Cami. I love layered tanks bc it hides my tummy a little and with this one, it has a super cure ribbon detail that cris-crosses on the back.

I also picked up a pair of AE Jegging Ankle Jeans. It's really hard for me to find jeans that fit because of my height and build, but these stretch jeans fit like a dream. They're also the perfect length too. I'm only 5'1 and these jeans hit just right.


The last thing I bought was the AE Button-Back Tank. I love it because of the detailing. It has cute little buttons that go down the back where the cris-cross part is. The color is vintage melon.

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.