BIRCHBOX April 2011

NO FUCHSIA BOX THIS MONTH, ITS GREEN IN HONOR OF EARTH DAY. WOOHOOO!

So I've checked out a couple of ladies' Birchbox postings this month and I realized that everyone received different things!! I noticed that some ladies got a sample of the Weleda Wild Rose Smoothing Facial Lotion or the Sukiface Exfoliate Foaming Cleanser. Did anyone else get something different!?

My Box Contained:
1. Juice Beauty, Green Apple Peel, sample size is 0.5 fl, Full Size $45
It states that the natural fruit acids dissolve even the most tenacious dead cells for an immediately brighter, smoother complexion.


2. A sample of Juice Beauty, Stem Cellular Repair Moisturizer sample size .07 fl oz

3. LIV GRN, Earth Eau de Parfum, Full Size is 3.4 fl oz for $60. The sample size doesn't It's made from biodegradable and sustainable ingredients and 10% of sales go directly to Global Green. I actually really like the smell, it's earthy (like flowers) without the dirt-ish, herbal scent.


4. ZOYA, Nail Polish in Jules (I heard some ppl received Caitlin as a color), Full Size $8
Sample size is 0.25 fl oz, full size is 0.5fl oz.
I'm not a huge fan of the color, I think I would have preferred the Caitlin color better.

5. Lavanila, The Healthy Body Butter, Sample size is 2.75 fl oz, Full Size $25
The scent isn't very strong. It reminds me of Philosophy Pure Grace. It's like a pure soap smell with hints of vanilla. I was surprised at the size of this sample, it's huge!


6. ZOYA, Nail Polish Color Spoon Swatches
This included a packet of info on Zoya, including all shades. Also included was a swatch plate/chart, which include six pre-filled color spoons of the Zoya Intimate collection. On the other side is six empty color spoons.

Extra//Bloomin, Seed Paper
They're seeds that are embedded in the paper and you plant the whole thing. The paper biodegrades, and the seeds grow into wildflowers!

To sign up for Birchbox, click here.

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.