Wal-Mart Haul!

I decided to pick up a bottle of the Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Deep Conditioner after hearing good things about it from the beauty guru Saaammage. I also had a coupon for this (B1G1) so I also picked up some hairspray to try. Each of these were less than $3.00.

I also decided to pick up a tube of Hard Candy Sheer Envy Primer w/SPF 15. For a drugstore primer, it's kind of pricey at $8.00. But the consistency of it is close to Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer. It has a nice pinkish sheen. This was recommended by ginabinawina99.

Not Your Mothers Beach Texturizing Babe Sea Salt Spray - $4.99
It’s a texturizing spray that is infused with Dead Sea salt and sea kelp. All I do is spray a little through my hair after I dry it. Sometimes, I use it to give my hair texture before I curl it. The spray doesn’t weigh down your hair or feel sticky either. I love the smell of the spray. It’s light and has a beach smell to it and kinda reminds me of summer.



Next, I bought some make-up. Everyone has been raving about the Revlon Super Lustrous lipglosses and the Maybelline Color Sinsational Lipsticks, so I had to buy one to try.

NYC Blushable Creme stick in South St. Seashell
Revlon Super Lustrous lipgloss in Pink Pursuit
Maybelline Color Sinsational Lipstick in Coral Gleam
Revlon Colorburst in Soft nude

Other things I got were Sally Hershberger's supreme lift spray. You spray it on your roots and it's supposed to plump up thin hair. The formula is very light and it also has properties that protect against heat damage. I also picked up Maybelline's new FiT me pressed powder in shade 220. I'm still undecided about this powder. I think I will do a review later on.

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.