Ulta haul!

I got both my LM order and my Ulta order in the mail today! Yaaaaaay! I'm still feeling a little under the weather so this at least cheered me up.


I never really order from Ulta but they were having their 21 days of beauty sale and I just couldn't resist. Plus, shipping was free with a $25 purchase.

The first thing I got was the Cargo Blue Ray Pressed Powder in 20 Medium. This powder was highly recommended by saaammage so I thought I would give it a try and I've been meaning to pick up a new powder. AND it didn't hurt that the powder was 50% off of the original price ($30).  This was apart of their 21 days of beauty sale and I also got a freebee.


The pigmentation of this powder is great. This is just after one swipe and you can tell that it works. The texture of the powder is smooth and really creamy. I plan on wearing this over my foundation. I've read in a couple of blogs that this powder can appear cakey if not applied lightly.




I have always heard really good thing about all NYX products and I've been meaning to try them but it's really hard to get my hands on some. They're a really good value for the quality that you are getting. This is my first cream blush from their line and I got it in the color Boho Chic (Rs 650).  It is a nice pale pink shade with subtle silver glitter which gives you a nice dewy natural look. The color is really light and it was reallyhard to swatch on my skin.


The last couple of things I bought were the NYX round lipsticks. I bought them in the shades Rose Bud, B52, and Milan. This is my first time buying the lipsticks and I really like them. The texture is really creamy and they do not dry out your lips. I didn't know which shades to get so I checked out a couple of swatches online. The shades that I picked up were very similar.  I got a total of 4 NYX products because they were having a buy one get one half off sale.






ANND of course my 3 free samples!


2 comments:

Katie Abshier said...
March 30, 2011 at 2:47 PM

Great haul! I'm a new follower :) I saw your blog and love what I see so I became a follower!

How do you like the nyx lipsticks? I'm looking to get a few of them soon :)

katharinedianne.blogspot.com

adthenshesmiled said...
March 30, 2011 at 6:29 PM

Hi! Thanks for being my first follower! It means so much to me.

And I absolutely LOVE my NYX lipsticks. The colors are super rich and there are so many to choose from. The formula isn't very drying at all and with my lips, they tend to peel when they don't the lipsticks, not in this case. I highly recommend trying them! And I got my on sale from Ulta for buy 1 get 1 half off so look out for those!

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.