Target trips get me everytime

So I was extremely hung over today and what makes a hangover go away?! SHOPPING!! lol I visited Target and bought a couple of makeup items and I also swung by my local Rugged Warehouse and picked up a pair of shoes.

Target
I picked up four brushes and a blending sponge from Sonia Kashuk's line. I also picked up some concealer by Maybelline, and a tube of L'oreal studio secrets anti-redness primer. I have a lot of redness in my cheeks area that doesn't look like a flush so hopefully this green corrector will fix it.



Rugged Warehouse




These boots were on sale and we know how I can't resist a sale. I only paid $3.00 for them so if anything happens to them I don't care.

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.