Shoppping Friday!!

So it's one of my only days off and I love to spend it bargain shopping! I wish I was into thrift shopping more because I see a lot of people on blogs with really cool finds. It's super hard to thrift shop down in Blacksburg because we only have Goodwill and every time I've gone, there isn't a good selection. The mall down here also sucks and we don't really have any major stores. I went to Debs, Rue21, Ross, Victoria's Secret, and Bath & Body Works today and I think I'll hit some more stores tomorrow! Enjoy!

Ross
I went through their makeup section and I was surprised to come across some name brand makeup . I picked up 2 Calvin Klein sets, 1 Lipfusion set and 1 ELF All-Over Mineral Eyeshadow Brush.



The first Calvin Klein set I got is from their sheer beauty collection. It came with 3 flush with desire velvet blushes. The texture of the blush is really smooth and super blendable. The colors were a little dark when I first put it on but it blended out really well. They are highly pigmented. The colors that came in the set was 102 Spare, 101 Shiver, and 106 Foolish. I only paid $3.99 for the whole set!




The second Calvin Klein set I picked up is from their Fresh start Collection. It has 2 infinite fusion powder foundations in 503 Barely beige and 505 Shell beige. I really like the powder that I have so far, but I thought these powder would be good to set my concealer with. They are super smooth and blends very well. Plus, it was only $3.99




I also picked up a set of Get INFATUATED Lipfusion lipglosses. I heard a lot of good things about these glosses and when I swatched them, they were super pigmented. It only took 1 swipe and the color was so rich. The set came in 3 colors, Angelic, Lollipop, and First crush. The set cost $9.99.




I also picked up an ELF mineral eye shadow brush. I saw this online and I didn't buy it, but since it was only $2.49, I picked it up. You can never have too many eye shadow brushes!




Bath & Body Works
I signed up for a program with BBW called luv BBW and what it does is give you something free every month. The only catch is that you have to get it on a Thursday. I went and picked up my March freebies and they were 2 sample size candles! I got them in Caribbean escape and Vanilla coconut. They also had a promo going for the new sent Country Chic, so I picked up a travel size bottle of the lotion for my purse.



Rue21, Victoria's Secret, and Deb
I love looking at the clearance racks in stores. You never know what you will find! I picked up a couple of shirts from Rue21 because they were having an additional 50% off of their clearance prices. I also picked up a bra from Victoria's Secret because I had an angel rewards card for $10 off anything. It is also their secret rewards month, so they give you a secret rewards card that can be worth $10, $50, $100. or $500, you just have to wait til April to use it. I also picked up 2 shirts from Debs because they were having a buy 1 get another for $3 sale. The white lace tunic I bought in a XL because I wanted to wear it as a dress and not a shirt.



A - Ross Bebop flower print dress. Price: $9.99
B - VS Very Sexy push-up bra w/Gel curve. Price: $48.00 - $10 Angel rewards = $38.00 (Came with a free angels rewards card)
C - Rue21 Crochet trim poncho. Price: $6.49 (clearance w/50% off)
D - Rue21 Button front racerback lace tank. Price: $4.99 (clearance w/50% off)
E - Rue21 Jumbo rosette tunic. Price: $7.49 (clearance w/50% off)
F - Deb White lace back tunic. Price: 12.99
G - Deb One shoulder lace tank. Price: $3.00 (Buy 1 get one for $3.00)

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.