Monthly Favourites (March 2011)

March has been a pretty inspiring month. I've renewed my old love for make-up and I discovered more products that I could have ever imagined. I tried a lot of things and I either really loved some of it or I really hated it. I didn't want my favorites to just be make-up so I also included some skin care, hair stuff, and whatever I used a lot of this month.

Pssssst! Instant Spray Shampoo - This is one of my favorite drugstore finds. I love it because it was super cheap and it helps tame my 2nd day hair. I just spray a little on the roots and along my hairline and it absorbs most of the oils and gives my hair a nice lift!


Colgate Wisps - I love these! They go in my purse, car, backpack, basically anywhere. They don't need any water and they have a serious minty taste. It gets rid of embarrassing garlic breathe and any stray food in the teeth. They're super convenient and ultra portable! Not really a beauty product but I love them so much I had to include them!


Bare Essentials 100% Natural Lipcolor  in Bellini -  I feel like Bare Essentials gets skipped over a lot unless someone is mentioning Bare Minerals. I love all their lip products, but this month I can't stop reaching for their lipstick. The color is super rich and the consistency of the lipstick is amazing. It moisturizes and doesn't leave my lips dry and it also stays on for a long time!

Smashbox Limitless Longwear Lipgloss in Forever - I love Smashbox lipglosses. They are creamy and not sticky and they go great over any lipstick. 


Two Faced Lash Injection - I have the travel size of this mascara and I love it. After I curl my lashes, I apply a coat of this mascara and then curl once more. The results are amazing. I might do a review on this soon. I love it so much!


Sonia Kashuk Eye and Makeup Remover - This is an great eye makeup remover. I usually just put some on a cotton ball and hold it to my eye for a few seconds, it removes everything! watetproof or not. It also doesn't sting or irritate my eyes. It's only available at Target and some may find that it's a little pricey at $9.00, but I definitely recommend this!

Nivea Gentle Toner for Dry to Sensitive Skin - Some people either love this or hate this. I like it because it refreshes my skin and removes the leftover make-up my cleanser didn't get. It has a mild fragrance which doesn't bother me much. I had to order this online because they don't sell it in stores. Some people complain that this breaks them out, but I have no had that problem.

Burt's Bees Milk and Honey Body Lotion - I found this at Walgreen's and it was a perfect size for my purse. I carry this everywhere. The lotion is rich but does not leave your hands greasy. The smell reminds me of honey. I don't care for it much, but I don't really notice it once it's on my hands.

Garnier Nutritioniste Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel-Cream - I used to buy Clinque's Moisture rescue gel and then they discontinued it. This is a good replacement. It's a light moisturizer that provides a small cooling sensation when applied. It has a nice smell to it which I like, but some people might find it a bit strong. I like this moisturizer because you can use it both in the summer and winter without having to change moisturizers.

Queen Helene Mint Julep Mask - This mask is so amazing. It is very versatile and actually works! I couldn't find the bottle like everyone else has, so I just bought the jar. The mask shrinks blackheads and if you want to dry up an ugly zit? Dab on some product overnight and it actually does it!! You can also use it on your whole face and it doesn't dry it out either. It leaves my face smooth as a baby's butt! lol

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.