Mini TJ Maxx haul!

I don't even know if I would call this a haul because I only bought 2 things. I went by my other local Dollar Tree to see if they had anymore ELF products, no luck. They barely had anything and it was a disaster zone.

The TJ Maxx is located right across the street, so I thought I would go see what they had in stock. I did manage to pick up 2 things that I haven't seen before.


The first thing I picked up was something I meant to feature on my March favorites, but I forgot. I guess I'll save it for April. They are the GO SMiLE Touch Up Ampoules. I have been using these for a long time and they are a great tool in any make up bag. I know that you can buy these at Sephora and online at their website. I've also seen these featured on Hautelook.com.

 
The kit I picked up is a little different than the ones that I have been using. I usually just buy the original minty refills online, but TJ actually had a kit that contains:
  • 14 Ampoules (6 Fresh Mint, 4 Watermelon Mint, 4 Green Apple),  0.02oz, 0.59ml each
  • Silver Carrying Case with mirror 

 I always just carry around the pack with me, but the little carrying case is gonna make life so much easier. The pack always ends up getting destroyed in my bag. I got this kit for $14.99, but it can be purchased online here.


These are the ones that I usually buy online. They come with a lot, but the packaging is less than stellar.


The second thing I picked up is a lip gloss by H20+. It's from their lip Oasis line in the color tempt. The color is a light bronzey color with not a lot of shimmer. The packaging is alright. It's square and bulky, but not heavy.


The H2O Plus Lip Oasis Amplifying Treatment claims that it is “a conditioning lip plumping treatment that amplifies volume, redefines lip contour, and enhances natural lip color for full and luscious lips“. I purchased this for only $7.99 at TJ and it retails for $25.00 on their website. I did see that the website does not have the gloss in any other color but clear, that was probably why this one was at TJ.


0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.