Laura Mercier Deal Alert!

I've always wanted to try Laura Mercier products, but at my college broke-ness, it was a little difficult. I'm always looking on a good deal to try new make up and I thought this was a pretty good deal!

LauraMercier.com is offering a code for the month of March. It's considered a birthday code, but I used it and my birthday is definitely not in March. Go to the shopping cart screen and on the right hand side, enter it in the promo box: (birthday0311). This is good through the 31st of March for $25 off $75. Make sure you enter the code in all LOWERCASE.

They are also offering free shipping automatically over $50.

AND then on top of that, if you order two items from their flawless face category, you will automatically get a free full-size primer ($30 value) . Choose from the "Flawless Face" subcategories under Makeup.


AND you also get three DELUXE samples with each order. It's a better deal than ordering from Sephora.com, where they send you tiny samples unless it's a special occassion.

I'm not endorsing or saying you should go out and buy Laura Mercier products, but for those ladies that wanna try it, now is a good time to buy! This is what my order looks like. I got 1 silk Creme Foundation in Hazlenut Beige, 1 jar of loose Setting powder, Free Primer, 3 Free samples, and my order total was $53.66 with tax!!


0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.