ELF Studio Haul

FINALLY.
After reading all the blogs and watching all the youtube videos, I've finally gotten my hands on some. I ordered a lot more product than I actually got, I guess they were out of stock. I only ended up spending $13.95 for everything.



One thing I noticed as I was opening the package, the compacts were black and had a matte finish, very similar to NARS. The packaging also has a little rigged insert as well.


Correcting Powder. This is great if you have uneven skin tone or any redness

Bronzing Powder - Warm Bronzer

Bronzing Powder - Golden Bronzer
BRONZER INGREDIENTS: Mica, Talc, Magnesium Myristate, Zinc Stearate, Titanium Dioxide, Octyldodecanol, Dimethicone, Silica, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Boron Nitride. May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491 CI77492 CI 77499), D&C Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), FD&C Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Red No. 40 Lake (CI 16035)
 
Mineral Lipstick - Party Pink


0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.