CVS Haul and deals this week!! 3/27-4/2

Sometimes I get bored at work and I check out the Sunday paper. It's a really good place to score some good coupons. For some reason, I started looking at coupons and then checked out the CVS ad. A lot of the coupons matched up, making everything really cheap. So I stopped by my local CVS after work and picked up a couple of things.



This week they're featuring Physicians Formula Cosmetics. So when you buy any Physicians Formula Cosmetics you get $7 extra bucks. It's basically a coupon that prints on the bottom of the receipt that you can use on your next purchase. I bought this first so I could have the coupon and buy other things! I picked up one of their concealer pallets to try. It has a green concealer on one side and a neutralizer on the other side. I have a lot of red in my face so I'm hoping this will get rid of it.

I also picked up a bottle of  Skintimate moisturizing cream shaving cream. The cost of the shaving cream was $3.49 with your CVS card and they also gave you back $2.50 in extrabucks reward that you can use for your next purchase. I also happened to have a coupon from the sunday paper and it took 55¢ off. It was like I only paid 44¢ after savings!! I don't particularly like the smell of this brand, i prefer gillette, but for 44¢ you can't really complain.



I also bought two of these Clean&Clear body washes. I've been dying to try them because their commercials keep coming on the TV. And also because in this Sunday's paper, there was a buy 1 get 1 free coupon and they are on sale for $2.99. So I basically paid $1.50 for each of them. They come in 3 scents, but I only bought the orange one above which is mango and papaya and the pink one which is pomegranate and orange zest. The smell is super fruity so if you don't like fruit, I wouldn't suggest it for you.


I also picked up some of these Olay facial towelettes because I had another coupon from the Sunday paper! This week is full of good coupons! I only paid $1.99 for these! It's a great price to pay to try these out. I got the kind for combination/oily skin. Be careful though because the CVS ad shows the facial towelettes in the box and the rang up at full price ($6.49), instead of the sale price $3.99.


I also purchased the volumizing shampoo and conditioner from the Bioluxe line. I haven't seen this line anywhere else but at CVS. I tried the conditioner before and I really loved it because it was light and it didn't leave my fine hair greasy or limp. CVS also had a special on it this week, it was buy 1 get 1 free. I paid $10.50 for both bottles.

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.