Birchbox: A Present Every Month

So I recently joined a makeup subscription program called Birchbox. It costs $10, but they send you high end samples to try each month, for example i've seen people get NARS and Laura Mercier samples. It's been pretty popular on a lot of blogs and youtube channels. I'm super excited to get my box next month!!

 Source: cnbc.com

I wasn't  totally sold on the idea but I am absolutely in LOVE with little products! It'll be a good opportunity for me to try out some new brands and to try new products from brands I already love!

Here's some more info: Every month you get a box of 4-5 deluxe samples delivered to your door. It's a recurring $10 a month (you can cancel at any time), or you can pay a yearly fee of $110.  If you like the deluxe sample sizes, you can buy the full size from their website. Also, you can take surveys to get loyalty points for free birchboxes or discounts off the full size products! If you sign up for the monthly service, you get 10 loyalty points. If you sign up for the year long one, you get 110. 100 points gets you $10 off a full size product!  

Source up for Birchbox HERE

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.